The Winter Pass grants you unlimited visits to Elevation any time we are open between the date of purchase and February 28th, 2021. Please read these important details before purchasing:
- The Winter Pass is non-refundable and credit will not be issued for days we are closed.
- The price of the Winter Pass does not change regardless of:
- Purchase date
- Age or student status
- How many days we are open between December 1st and February 28th
- Winter Passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared.
- The Winter Pass is subject to capacity restrictions and does not grant the holder priority access.
- Morning member hours (6am-9am M-F) will be available to all members and Winter Pass holders.
- Elevation will maintain regular hours of operation on any days we are legally allowed to open, with the exception of holidays.